How To Add Google Analytics Code


Google analytics is the best tool to track the web site activities like traffic, page views, bounce rate, top active pages, relevancy and more. I start this post to explain the step by step process which helps to track the website. I choose the blogspot platform to explain about the process. Don't confuse. The ways are same for all websites
  • First login with your gmail account which one used to create a blog.
  • After login. select admin button which appears in top right side
  • Select new account in admin page
  • Give the website details like name, domain and category
  • Then click get tracking code and accept the google analytics terms and conditions
  • Copy the tracking code and paste the code after opening the <body> tag in the site.

Posted by

Hello friends, My name is James Vital. Basically i am interested in web surfing more over. I have 13 years experience in digital marketing and designing a website in Agriya. I want to share the recent trends and happenings of an internet marketing. Following clones are developed and tested by myself. Etsy CloneAirbnb CloneGroupon Clone and Kickstarter Clone. Follow me on Google+


No comments:

Post a Comment